- IP: 50KPa/80KPa (0.05MPa/0.08MPa)
- Application: Docking Anti-collision
- Tyre-chain Net, Rubber Tube For Option
- Size: D3 X L5 Meter
- Product description: MULTIPURPOSE BUOY丨HARBOR MOORING BUOY丨Ship and boat mooring buoy 丨 floating air-filled bumper fender
Marine fender also called pneumatic fender, rubber fender, yokohama fender, made by rubber & multi layer of rubber-dipped tyre fabric, is a leading anti-collision device for marine application in the world today. Marine fenders have become an ideal ship protection medium against collision among ship-to-ship (STS), ship to quay (STQ) and ship-to-berthing (STB), they are widely used for large tankers, vessels, docks, harbor wharfs and ocean platforms.
Our Floating Pneumatic Fender can be used for ship-to-ship (STS), ship-to-dock transfer operations, terminals, and for all kinds of ships.
Our fenders play a critical role in the safe operation of ship berthing and mooring, and also Mavideniz confirms that all its Pneumatic Rubber Fender fully comply with all CCS,BV,GL certificated
- Our Pneumatic Fender is constructed of several layers of strong tire-cord, and are thus resistant to pressure and cutting.
- Our Pneumatic Fender utilizes the compressive elasticity of air. Therefore performance deterioration due to fatigue is absent.
- Energy absorption of Pneumatic Fender does not decrease at inclined compression up to 15 degrees.
- The reaction force of Our Pneumatic Fender does not increase sharply even under excess load conditions.
- Pneumatic Fenders are adequately reinforced using strong tire-cord to cope with shearing and compression forces as well as internal pressure.
- Pneumatic Fender can be removed easily to a suitable jetty or quay when not in use, or transferred to another mooring point whenever required.
- Marking-less Pneumatic Fenders make use of a specially formulated outer rubber to avoid marking on the ship’s hull.
- The Low-pressure Pneumatic Fender type is designed with a lighter body construction. Our Pneumatic Fender is popular for application requiring large clearance between the ship and jetty or between two ships but not necessarily needing the high performance of a standard high-pressure pneumatic fender.
- Vertical-Pneumatic fenders are specially designed to be installed vertically (Hydro-pneumatic fenders are water-ballasted). They are popular with vessels whose berthing point is below the water line such as catamaran ships, semi-submersibles platforms or other submersibles. Also, they are suitable as secondary fenders at both bow and stern of the ship
- Pneumatic Fender watch is convenient for checking the internal pressure of a fender by using sensors installed in the fender body and receiver. The receiver may be used for one or several fenders simultaneously.
- Globuoy is a modified pneumatic fender for use as a surface or sub-sea buoy in equipment installation, mooring, anchoring, and various offshore operations. It can be used with higher working pressure or can be filled with pressure resistant material for various underwater applications. It is a non-collapsible buoy in case of over-submergence.
|Specification D×L(m)||Intial pneumatic pressure 0.05MPa||Initial pnuematic pressure0.08MPa|
|Sphere Weight(KG)||R(KN)||GEA(KJ)||Sphere Weight||R(KN)||GEA(KJ)|
Contact: Alien Lee
Add: C Building,Taizhong Industry Area,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China