Lee boats are rotationally moulded in polyethylene. The production method and the structure of the boats makes them highly robust and durable.
LLDPE Polyethylene Fishing Boat
- Material: LLPDE (Food Grade)
- Size: Customized
- With Outboard Engine/Motor
- CE Certificated
- Product description: Best Plastic Boats from China丨Plastic Fishing Boat丨Small Fishing Boats丨Fisherman Boats丨Small PE Dinghy丨Water Working Boat
The boats require minimal maintenance. This gives users more time to enjoy “simple boating”. Should your Leeboat become damaged, repairs are no problem.
Lee boats are made from a plastic material containing UV stabilisers, which prevent the colour from fading and the material from degrading over time.
The structure and design of Lee boats make them stable and safe. Our customers are safe when using one of our boats and while it is moving. The boats have a double-hull design that glides through the water and provides good buoyancy and safety.
CE Certificated.This gives Leeboat users confidence and the ability to enjoy their boating.
Polyethylene is an environmentally friendly material which is 100% recyclable. Any materials surplus to boat production are re-used in other products. Even the production method is very environmentally friendly. Leeboat is the environmentally friendly choice.
A PE BOAT HAS SOME STAND-OUT FEATURES
Lee pe boats have some considerable advantages over RIBs, not least of which is the deck space which is up to 50% greater, because they aren’t taken up by inflatable tubes; the compartmentalised hulls are filled with PE balls for flotation instead. And because there are no inflatable tubes it is far less vulnerable.
A PE boat can be taken into shallow, rocky waters with full confidence due to its impact resistant properties—it will bounce off most obstacles and actually spring back to shape even with the roughest treatment.
SOME MORE IMPRESSIVE FEATURES:
- Zero corrosion—which means no maintenance
- No marine growth—the hull stays clean and hydrodynamic
- Impervious to extreme climates—from the Artic to the tropics
- Carbon footprint is small—5 times lower than manufacturing with aluminium, for example
- 100% recyclable—doesn’t get more environmentally friendly than that
- Easy to repair—we aren’t saying that this will happen often but if it does, it is usually a very simple and cheap process
Contact: Alien Lee
Add: C Building,Taizhong Industry Area,Longgang District, Shenzhen, China